A Lesson by Donn Felker
You will eventually need to add a new object to your Realm database. This can be a individual object reference or a list reference. This lesson will show you how to do both.
In this lesson you will learn:
- How to create a new Realm object with a Realm migration
- How to create a Realm object reference in a migration
- How to create an objet with
REQUIREDfield attributes in a migration.
- How to create a List reference to a Realm object in a migration.
Code for the Lesson
Pro members: Log in to view the code for this lesson!
Lessons in this course
- Lesson 18: Introduction to Realm for Android Developers
- Lesson 22: Real Time Data Updates with Realms RealmChangeListener
- Lesson 69: Introduction to Realm (Updated)
- Lesson 70: Clean Realm Models with the @RealmClass Annotation
- Lesson 72: Realm Object Relationships: Many-To-One & One-to-One and a simple Link Query
- Lesson 79: Realm – Many-to-Many Relationships
- Lesson 109: Realm Link Queries
- Lesson 163: Realm Group Queries
- Lesson 167: Realm – Introduction to Migrations
- Lesson 168: Realm – Deleting Objects
- Lesson 170: Realm Migrations – Creating Objects and References