In this Lesson you will learn:
- What View Matchers are and how to use them
- What View Assertions are and how to use them
- What View Actions are and how to use them
- How to write a test that validates different screens are loaded.
- How to debug tests when view are not found with view matchers
- How to use the UIAutomatorViewer to speed up test development
- Best practice for finding views (use the ID not string literals!)
- How to click on buttons with Espresso
- How to enter text into EditText widgets with Espresso
- How databases are cleaned before each test run (using Realm).
Something went wrong
Lesson added to playlist
Create new playlist
Name can't be empty