A Lesson by Donn Felker
You will eventually need to add a new object to your Realm database. This can be a individual object reference or a list reference. This lesson will show you how to do both.
In this lesson you will learn:
- How to create a new Realm object with a Realm migration
- How to create a Realm object reference in a migration
- How to create an objet with
REQUIREDfield attributes in a migration.
- How to create a List reference to a Realm object in a migration.
Code for the Lesson
Pro members: Log in to view the code for this lesson!
Lessons in this course
- Introduction to Realm for Android Developers
- Real Time Data Updates with Realms RealmChangeListener
- Introduction to Realm (Updated)
- Clean Realm Models with the @RealmClass Annotation
- Realm Object Relationships: Many-To-One & One-to-One and a simple Link Query
- Realm – Many-to-Many Relationships
- Realm Link Queries
- Realm Group Queries
- Realm – Introduction to Migrations
- Realm – Deleting Objects
- Realm Migrations – Creating Objects and References