A Lesson by Donn Felker
Storing data in Realm is easy. Deleting that same data is just as simple. You can delete object references, lists of data, particular objects, and even delete all the data in a Realm database very easily.
In this lesson you will learn:
- How to delete an object from Realm.
- How to delete an object reference – How to delete the first item from a
- How to delete the last item from a
- The difference between
deleteFromRealm(int location)and the Java
- How to remove an item from a
- How to remove all types of an object from Realm with one call.
- How to delete all data in the Realm database.
- How to delete a Realm based upon its
Code for the Lesson
Pro members: Log in to view the code for this lesson!
Lessons in this course
- Introduction to Realm for Android Developers
- Real Time Data Updates with Realms RealmChangeListener
- Introduction to Realm (Updated)
- Clean Realm Models with the @RealmClass Annotation
- Realm Object Relationships: Many-To-One & One-to-One and a simple Link Query
- Realm – Many-to-Many Relationships
- Realm Link Queries
- Realm Group Queries
- Realm – Introduction to Migrations
- Realm – Deleting Objects
- Realm Migrations – Creating Objects and References