In this Lesson you will learn:
- Build a Presenter (the “P” in MVP) based off a contract (interface)
- How to implement the interface in an implementation
- How to to rely on the UserView (the view) and UserRepository (repository pattern) abstractions (interfaces) instead of their concrete implementations
- How to have the presenter control all UI logic such as obtaining state, setting state, and UI messaging.
- How to inject the presenter interface through Dagger into the View (the fragment).
- How to wire up the presenter and the view together with the userPresenter#setView call.
- How the presenter takes over all orchestration during execution of the application with a live walkthrough of the running application code.
Something went wrong
Lesson added to playlist
Create new playlist
Name can't be empty