On this lesson we will add a DetailActivity as a way to recap the complete process of creating an Activity scope, from beginning to end. We will highlight:
- How we need to inherit from InjectedActivity one more time to provide the Activity scope.
- How bindings for specific activities are delegated to child Activities.
- How we inject our photoId as part of the module construction in order to pass it to the presenter also on construction and be able to make it immutable there.
- How use cases can use repositories to coordinates different sources of data and applying caching policies.
- How to inject data source into the use case and both available data source implementations (in-memory and network) into it.