In this lesson, we are going to explore the Chain-of-Responsibility pattern. The Chain-of-Responsibility pattern is used to decouple different tasks from a
switch-alike situation, where we have different behaviors started on the check of a single value.
In this lesson you will learn ...
- What the Chain-of-Responsibility is
- How to build the element of a chain
- How to link together different elements to react to multiple situations
- How to implement this pattern in the real world
- How to manage the created chain