DialogFlow allows you to have natural and rich conversational experiences with the users.
This lesson explains how to setup the DialogFlow project, from the console. Configure the languages, timezone and understand the default intents that are created on the project creation.
Summary of content
- Creating the DialogFlow project from the Actions on Google console
- Configuring the default language of the project
- Configuring the timezone of the project
- Understanding the default welcome intent
- Understanding the default fallback intent