This lesson covers an initial introduction regarding some key concepts of Functional Programming. You'll learn what Functional Programming is and why it's important. It is highly recommended that you watch this lesson before stepping into the course.In this lesson, we give a brief vision over:
- What's Functional Programming.
- When we can that say a language is "Functional".
- How Functional Programming leverages determinism.
- How we can benefit from the paradigm.
- What is Category Theory and how Arrow implements it.
- Some initial advice about how to approach this course.