In this lesson, you will learn how Typeclasses, a really important context on Functional Programming to provide ad-hoc polymorphism on your code.
Topics covered -
* How they represent a behavior.
* How they differ from data types.
* How to create instances of a typeclass for a given data type.
* How typeclasses are derived at compile time.
* How they are used and how they provide ad-hoc polymorphism on your code by staying out of your inheritance class hierarchy.
* Learn some initial examples of typeclasses like Foldable, Monad, Eq for equality, and some more.