Side effects break purity and therefore determinism. Learn about:
- What's a side effect and how to detect it.
- The need to push them to a single place in the system.
- How that given point is beyond purity boundaries, but the rest of the architecture stays pure.
- Deferring computation evaluation for purity.
- Compose complete execution trees avoiding effects until a later moment in time for concern separation.
- How enclosing classes might not be that needed and how they enhance shared state.
Something went wrong
Lesson added to playlist
Create new playlist
Name can't be empty