Readability is one of the main concerns of coding nowadays. Referential Transparency is mainly about that.
In this lesson you will learn:
- When a function is considered to be referentially transparent.
- How the concept relies on functions and how to type them.
- How it also removes ambiguity.
- Being explicit about all the possible function return cases by smartly choosing a return type.
- How to express code branching on return types.
Something went wrong
Lesson added to playlist
Create new playlist
Name can't be empty