Higher Kinds (also known as Higher Kind Types or Higher Kinded Types) are a high-level abstraction that Kotlin does not support. Learn how Arrow provides them to enable pure Functional Programming over the language.
- Learn how Arrow emulates Higher Kinds.
- What they represent and what they abstract over.
- Learn how they enable Typeclasses and some advanced abstraction FP styles.
- Arrow data types are Higher Kinds.
- Syntax provided to convert from Higher Kind representation of a type to its concrete one, and vice-versa, covering both directions.
- A broad vision on how Higher Kinds are going to help us on following lessons.
Something went wrong
Lesson added to playlist
Create new playlist
Name can't be empty