The functor is one of the most well-known typeclasses. It's on top of the hierarchy for the applicative and the monad, since both extend from it. Learn:
- Inheritance relation between Functor, Applicative and Monad.
- How the Functor provides mapping behavior and how's that probably needed on any app.
- Examples of mapping with functor instances of some known data types like
- Why we say some data types are biased and how that affects to combinators like
- How to provide or write your own Functor instances.
- How to use map to stack computations over data.
Something went wrong
Lesson added to playlist
Create new playlist
Name can't be empty