A Lesson by Daniele Bonaldo
Each Watch Face can provide the user a consistent way of configuring some parameter through a configuration activity.
In this lesson, you’ll see how to add this configuration activity to your Watch Face and how the user will be able to access it.
At the end of this lesson, you will enable a simple theme changer in your Android Wear application that will allow the user to change between a light and dark theme.
Sign up for access to the source code.
This lesson is part of a course:
Android Wear – Building Your First Watch Face Course
- Creating an Android Wear Watch Face in Android Studio
- Drawing an Android Wear Watch Face with Code
- Supporting Ambient mode in an Android Wear Watch Face
- Supporting Low Bit Ambient Mode in an Android Wear Watch Face
- Making a Android Wear Watch Face Interactive
- Changing a Watch Face Theme with a Watch Face Configuration