Tired of complex Dependency Injection frameworks that slow down your development process? In this course, we'll be learning about a new dependency injection framework known as Koin.
Koin can be used to provide dependency injection in your Android applications and in this course we'll be learning about many of the features that it has to offer:
- Singleton and Factory injections
- Injecting interfaces
- Injected Android View Model classes
- Scoping dependencies
- Named injections
- Injecting into custom views
- Injecting custom properties and parameters
- Custom logging
- Using Koin in your integration tests
And we'll tie all of these learnings together throughout the course by building a fully functional sample app.